We understand that this may be your first trip to Grand Park or your first time to Westfield Rocks the 4th! With that being said, we have included Grand Park's rules. We have also compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions below. Don't see your question on here? Contact us at email@example.com or (317) 804-3184!
**Please note that coolers can be brought in as long as they do not contain glass or alcoholic beverages. All coolers must be checked at the Info Tent.** The Info Tent will be located at the event entrance at Parking Lot F and Fields F22 and F24.
Rules and Regulations:
- NO ANIMALS (except service animals with paper work and bib) beyond parking lots.
- NO alcohol or glass bottles
- NO gum or seeds allowed on fields.
- NO wading, swimming, fishing, or ice skating (except on the rink we provide)
- NO tobacco products, illegal drugs, or chemicals of any kind.
- NO fireworks of any kind.
- NO missile / projectile like objects.
- NO air horns, Vuvuzelas or whistles of any kind.
- NO skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- NO un-authorized field or batting cage usage – all usage must be approved in advance.
- NO un-approved pamphlets, handouts, displays, advertisements, etc.
- NO un-authorized merchandise, food, beverage, or photography sales of any kind.
- NO un-authorized vehicles, scooters, carts or the like beyond parking lots.
- NO un-authorized Personal Training
- All RV/Camper’s should park in Parking Lot C; Overnight parking is not permitted
Can I bring a cooler into the event? Yes! However, all coolers must be checked at the Info tent to make sure that outside alcohol or glass is not being brought in. Each cooler that has been checked will receive a sticker marking that it has been approved.
Is this event free to attend? YES! Everything in the event area is free with the exception of the two ZIP Lines and the VIP Area and the 40+ retail/food vendors that will be selling.
What time do the fireworks start? The fireworks will begin right at 10pm!
Can I bring my own fireworks? NO, Other than the event fireworks display, fireworks cannot be brought in (including sparklers).
Where is the best place to see the fireworks? Because of the size of Grand Park, you will be able to see fireworks everywhere! However this year, we will be synchronizing music to the fireworks and this can only be heard in the Concert Venue. Please refer to the map on the event homepage.
What special accommodations are provided for disabled guests? We will have a large amount of handicap parking available on the north side of Parking Lot F. All other parking lot at Grand Park have handicap parking as well. We plan to have shuttles from 5:30 to 9:30 that will bring guest from parking lots to Lot F. The shuttles will not run after 9:30. All of the fields are accessible with paved paths throughout the park.
Where can I park? The closes parking is Lot F. All the lots (C, D, F and G) on the field side of Grand Park are open for public parking including the Jonathan Byrd's Fieldhouse. Lots A, B, H and J, which are on the baseball side of Grand Park will be available too if needed. Please see event map for locations of these lots.
Will there be shade at Grand Park? We will have tents in the Kids Zone and the VIP Area. We will also have misting stations spread throughout the park. Tents cannot be brought in.
Is there a lost and found? Yes! Please bring/pick up items at our neon green Information Tent located as you enter the event from Lot F. After the event, please fill out the form on Grand Park's website and someone will follow up with you directly. You can access this by going to http://grandpark.org/lost-and-found-2/