Melt the Trail Registration
Online registration is now CLOSED! On-site registration opens Friday 2/03 from 5-8pm as well as on Saturday morning 2/04 from 7-8:30am! *T-shirts not guaranteed
Registration Includes: A long sleeved TECH tshirt, finisher's medal, snacks after the race, fun activities before and after the race, the chance to win a prize, entrance into the costume contest and a timed route! Registrations are non-refundable even in cancellations due to weather.
Nov 1- Jan 6th $25 5k | $30 10k
Jan 7th- Jan 27th $35 5k | $45 10k
On-site registration $35 5k | $45 10k *tshirt not guaranteed and Credit Card Only
Common Registration Questions:
- Will I get a t-shirt at onsite registration? On-site registration will take place during packet pick-up on Friday night (2/3) and Saturday morning (2/4). We will only have a limited number of t-shirts and sizes available on-site. Once they run out, they run out! We suggest you register by the 27th to guarantee your shirt!
- Does my child in the stroller need to pay? Children who are young enough to ride in a jogging stroller are FREE (no t-shirt included and do not need to be registered.
- Can I run/walk with a jogging stroller? Yes you may! Jogging strollers will be asked to start in the back of the race for safety reasons
- Can my child participate in the race? This race is for ALL ages! Everyone who is able bodied to participate can sign up! We have children's sized t-shirts and LOVE seeing whole families together!
- I want to get my face painted and cheer at the finish line, can I come without registering? Yes you may! There will be a variety of activities inside the event center which is located near the start/finish line. We ENCOURAGE family and friends to come out and cheer on your loved ones! All activities are available to you accept: getting a t-shirt, receiving a medal, going out onto the timed course, and eating the food we have for the participants.
Packet Pick-up: Friday, Feb 3rd from 5:00-8:00 pm at the Grand Park Event Center
Saturday, Feb 4th from 7:00-8:30am at the Grand Park Event Center
(See Map Below for Directions)